oddball rpo code

Guest almostwon

Guest almostwon

i found an rpo code that noone seems to know what it means... i have found several web sites with rpo codes and none of them list this one... FAI... anyone know what this is? I'm trying to get all the info I can before i totally redo this car... oh.. it's a 1990 grand prix le... also it has the code Z7K... which is said is for modle conversion, pontiac grand prix se.. does that mean they converted an se to an le? don't be to harsh... i'm new to this web string thing...[/b]

Great job with that 9x post :roll:
:lol:

Yah no shit man easy on the clicker! Now be a good boy and go back and delete the other 8.

This forum has been slow lately but once you click submit don't click it again. If it hangs up it still usually gets posted.

i found an rpo code that noone seems to know what it means... i have found several web sites with rpo codes and none of them list this one... FAI... anyone know what this is? I'm trying to get all the info I can before i totally redo this car... oh.. it's a 1990 grand prix le... also it has the code Z7K... which is said is for modle conversion, pontiac grand prix se.. does that mean they converted an se to an le? don't be to harsh... i'm new to this web string thing...[/b]

give me your VIN i will try to run a VIS on it.

Guest Anonymous
Yeah I'm gonna assume that was a mistake. The other guy posted a "guide to posting" I recommend everyone read it so this doesn't happen again.

The other guy? That's what I am now? Damn. :shrug:

Yeah I'm gonna assume that was a mistake. The other guy posted a "guide to posting" I recommend everyone read it so this doesn't happen again.

The other guy? That's what I am now? Damn. :shrug:

Yeah :lol: Bout time you saw that