Cutty Taillights!?...

terryk2003

Do you like them!?  

1. 1. Do you like them!?

another pic where they look dark dark red

733932_16_full.jpg

hell yeah those look really good.

:withstupid: ..they look AWSOME in that pic!!...did you put clear coat on yours!?.. :? ..so...noW...would that look good on my dark green CUTTY!?

:withstupid: ..they look AWSOME in that pic!!...did you put clear coat on yours!?.. :? ..

that was actually without clear coat......I still haven't put the clear on it because I am really fucking lazy....but the nightshades is holding up great...i only used 1/2 a can for the tails and the rear section...

ok guys...i got another question...more for those that have used the NIGHTSHADES...

...if i spray this on my taillights and fuck it up somehow...or don't like how it looks in the end...is there any way to get it back OFF!?...or am i fuckd!?...

...also...any comments on how it would look on a green car!?...i know it looks good on black....and my car is a dark green...so, i'm thinkin it won't look to bad...but, i dunno... :?

i wouldn't use it but i know i'm out voted.

:lol: YES YOU ARE!!!...now...anyone else!?...maybe someone that actually LIKES w-body's!?... :roll:

what the fuck was that for? what have i said bad here?

:think: ...um...ok...whatever... :roll: ...back to the TOPIC @ hand....which is like 5 posts up nOW! :? ...i'm sooO not into flaming and if my thread gets locked before i get the input i need, i'm gonna be PISSED...so...whatever dude... :gone2far:

:think: ...um...ok...whatever... :roll: ...back to the TOPIC @ hand....which is like 5 posts up nOW! :? ...i'm sooO not into flaming and if my thread gets locked before i get the input i need, i'm gonna be PISSED...so...whatever dude... :gone2far:

dude....you're the one who started putting me down here.

anyways, i'm done with this thread

anyways, i'm done with this thread

THANK YOU!! :wink:

ok guys...i got another question...more for those that have used the NIGHTSHADES...

...if i spray this on my taillights and fuck it up somehow...or don't like how it looks in the end...is there any way to get it back OFF!?...or am i fuckd!?...

...also...any comments on how it would look on a green car!?...i know it looks good on black....and my car is a dark green...so, i'm thinkin it won't look to bad...but, i dunno... :?

I've used it on my car and it's pretty hard to mess up if you don't rush it... I'd imagine you can use paint thinner or something of the sort to fix it if you mess up...

Also, I don't think it would look bad on your green car at all

I've used it on my car and it's pretty hard to mess up if you don't rush it... I'd imagine you can use paint thinner or something of the sort to fix it if you mess up...

well, i don't think using paint thinner on plastic would be a good idea :think: BUT, if its hard to mess up, then i prolly won't have a problem...thanx :wink:

well, i don't think using paint thinner on plastic would be a good idea :think: BUT, if its hard to mess up, then i prolly won't have a problem...thanx :wink:

Well I had a friend use the nightshades and he used some sort of thinner.. I can't recall what it was but it didn't harm the plastic at all.

I like'm!

Now I'm saying that mostly cause you did a good job and they don't look like crap. I think they might look better if you put a coat or 2 of that stuff to darken them, that way when you brake you see the Olds logo really well... just an idea.

I'm not a fan of limo-tinting tail lights, then again I'm used to the super-sexy huneycomb GP SE/TGP tails. :wink:

I like'm!

Now I'm saying that mostly cause you did a good job and they don't look like crap. I think they might look better if you put a coat or 2 of that stuff to darken them, that way when you brake you see the Olds logo really well... just an idea.

I'm not a fan of limo-tinting tail lights, then again I'm used to the super-sexy huneycomb GP SE/TGP tails. :wink:

umm...i'm not sure if you read my original post or not... :roll: ...but, uhh...those aren't mine...i didnt do that...i saw it on cardomain and thought i'd share to see what people think of the idea...i THOUGHT about doing something like that...but, since most people don't care for it...the more i think about it, it would prolly look better just tinting the whole thing...WHICH i think i'm gonna do sometime next spring! :wink: