Cutty Taillights!?...

terryk2003

Do you like them!?  

1. 1. Do you like them!?

hmm...looks like some other people have mixed feelings judging by the replies :lol:

...on a side note: Jermey...do you have any close SUNNY pics like those of your tails!?... :? ...do yours shine like the black does on those!?...

i'd just leave the taillights alone

DAMN...been waitin for you to rip on these since i posted em...it took ya long enough! :lol: ...besides, i think i'd rather have a CHEVY BOWTIE in mine! :wink: :leaving:

i'd just leave the taillights alone

DAMN...been waitin for you to rip on these since i posted em...it took ya long enough! :lol: ...besides, i think i'd rather have a CHEVY BOWTIE in mine! :wink: :leaving:

the chevy's supposted to be here in 2 weeks. then i can put the sticker on the chevy.

I think it would also look good on a green car. Maybe not as dark but try a few coats and see how it looks.

thats what i'm thinkin..i don't want it as dark as those or the others i've seen on here...i dunno if that's possible with the NIGHTSHADES though... :?

I think it would also look good on a green car. Maybe not as dark but try a few coats and see how it looks.

thats what i'm thinkin..i don't want it as dark as those or the others i've seen on here...i dunno if that's possible with the NIGHTSHADES though... :?

I would think so. I think jeremy did like 6 coats of it or something. (maybe someone else not sure) I bet with just 1 or 2 it would look pretty good.

mine are 3 or 4 coats....

do you have any pics of yours on a sunny day!?...or close up like those pics?...and, does the black on yours shine like that!?...or is it dull looking!? :? :?:

I don't like those per se. But I did see something similar to them on a white Cutlass here in the Grand Rapids area that I liked. They were pretty much like those except that they didn't have the Olds logo, the tops and sides were just whited out so that only the side of the lights facing the rear of the car were visible. It kinda made it look like the spoiler continued into the tail lamps instead of the tail lamps completing the spoiler. It sounds kinda gay, but it looked good.

just like Davis said, clear coat makes them shiny.......I don't have any up close pics but I can take some soon...in a lot of pics they look totally black, but it others they just look like dark dark red....

this is as close up as I have

733932_4_full.jpg

another pic where they look dark dark red

733932_16_full.jpg

I think it's a pretty good look. Here's what I'm thinking though, If you put nightshades on the olds symbol and black paint around it. That way you would only really see it when the lights were on.