1997 GTP Dash In a 1994 GTP

BulletGTP

I found a write-up on how to swap in a 97-03 Center Console into a 94-96, but never heard of anyone actually trying to cram the newer dash into an older GP. One guy on here (coughROSScough) suggested it before, but he got shot down pretty quickly :lol: ...

Oh, and here's the link to the console swap:

http://www.clubgp.com/cgi-asp/mods.asp?modid=49

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 97' dash isn't all that much of a departure from the 96' dash as far as looks go, and the 96' is the same as the 94', so...why would you want a 97' dash. It seems like an awful lot of work for not much gain.

IIRC, wasnt that guy's Black Lumina(the one he called a Lumina "SS") with dem fugly 2 spoke chrome wheels, didnt he have a 97 GP interior?
IIRC, he put in a 97+ Regal dash in his early 90's Lumina. Didn't he have to do a shitload of fab work to get it in there?

IIRC, wasnt that guy's Black Lumina(the one he called a Lumina "SS") with dem fugly 2 spoke chrome wheels, didnt he have a 97 GP interior?
IIRC, he put in a 97+ Regal dash in his early 90's Lumina. Didn't he have to do a shitload of fab work to get it in there?

A Regal dash sounds more correct. im sure he had to fab up a storm to get it all to fit. im too lazy to find the website :lol:

I found a write-up on how to swap in a 97-03 Center Console into a 94-96, but never heard of anyone actually trying to cram the newer dash into an older GP. One guy on here (coughROSScough) suggested it before, but he got shot down pretty quickly :lol: ...

Oh, and here's the link to the console swap:

http://www.clubgp.com/cgi-asp/mods.asp?modid=49

Speaking of Ross, what happened to him? (not to change the subject or anything..)..

That Lumina does look like shit. The wheels.. what the fuck?