1995 Cutlass good deal?

Justin

Good deal?  

1. 1. Good deal?

Sounds like my 95'.. 2 door w/ similar mileage but mine was only $2300 CND which is around $2000US. My ABS light was on also, but that turned out to be the hub (I think) I also had to do a all the rotors/pads and a bunch of other stuff (about $1000 CAD in repairs). I saw an identical car to mine in autotrader but with less mileage and it was near $7000 CAD (most $4-5k)..... so mine was a good deal (or at least I broke even).

hey guys I have not been to the site in so long I forgot my password but I have a 1996 cutty 2dr loaded but not an I series with 71K. I am currently trying to sell it for $3,600.00 is this a fair price?

hey guys I have not been to the site in so long I forgot my password but I have a 1996 cutty 2dr loaded but not an I series with 71K. I am currently trying to sell it for $3,600.00 is this a fair price?

is anything wrong with it?

if i was trying to buy it, i'd try to beat the price under 3K

obviously you want to get every penny you can out of it....if you want that amount for it, i'd write 3500 on the window, and if nobody calls or anything, i'd write 3000

That's pretty tired. It would be so easy to find a Cutlass with a lot lower miles. I paid $3590 for mine with 96k. It has every option but the sunroof. I would definately try to talk him down, but with 130k it'll be nothing but a money pit.