Just ordered some new gauge faces....

jeremy

I already got the guage face on, i just need to take apart the dash this weekend to put it in....putting the faces on was a snap, I didn't even have to remove the needles...I will try to take a pic of th cluster tomorrow

not a great pic, but here is a pic of the faces installed in Chris' old '94 GP cluster (note orange needles instead of the white Cutty ones)...like I said before, I didn't even have to take the needles off..

a9e025de.jpg

Hot damn! I was kinda on the fence on whether I was going to get the Euro Reverse or the Reverse OTTO. Seeing your up-close pic of the OTTO overlay has me convinced that that's what I'm going to buy. They sure look a helluva lot better than the picture that ProCarParts has posted...

So now I want to know how thick the overlay is. Is it thinner than a credit card's thickness? Thicker than a piece of paper? (I would assume it's thicker than a piece of paper.) Just curious, that's all...

• 4 weeks later...