Just ordered some new gauge faces....

jeremy

I really wanted ones where the entire white face lit up at night, but I couldn't find them so these are what I got instead...hopefully they will show up before it gets too damn cold to install them....

I will take installation pics as well.

PN94GP-4521RGX.GIF

:shock: ...i like those BETTER than mine...where did ya get em!? :?: ...guess i should researched a lil more before i bought mine :roll:...i noticed those light up those lil circles in the middle too... :lol: ...i wish mine DIDNT do that...

good deal...i paid like $50 or something for mine..PLUS shipping...

how difficult was the install....I am assuming it was pretty easy...

yes...it wasnt bad @ all...i'm assuming you're installing them in the GP gauge cluster you have!?...i can give a lil rundown of what to do later if you want!?...i gotta go back to work right now... :wink:

FYI:there are a couple problems i ran into...

yes...it wasnt bad @ all...i'm assuming you're installing them in the GP gauge cluster you have!?...i can give a lil rundown of what to do later if you want!?...i gotta go back to work right now... :wink:

FYI:there are a couple TRICKS i found...

yeah, they are going to go on Slick's old GP cluster, so I can keep the cutty one stock if I want to go back....I have put overlays in cars before without removing the needles, so hopefully I can do the same with these.

Nice! That's the same overlay I plan on getting (I know, I sound like a broken record every time I say that :lol: .) I can't believe that ProCarParts wants $58 :shock: if you order it from their website now. When they first introduced them, they only wanted $45. Bastards. I've seen their other overlays listed on eBay before, but never the Reverse OTTO one...

I've seen their other overlays listed on eBay before, but never the Reverse OTTO one...

they just started listing them a couple of weeks ago...I have been looking for faces for a long time....

bad nes for me is, they do not sell anything for 90-94 luminas...

So, does nayone know of an online source for similar parts for 90-94 luminas??

FYI:there are a couple TRICKS i found...

yeah, they are going to go on Slick's old GP cluster, so I can keep the cutty one stock if I want to go back....I have put overlays in cars before without removing the needles, so hopefully I can do the same with these.

ok...yeah...the BEST way to do it is if you can slide the overlay under without removing the needles...just make sure the needles are pulled far enough away from the overlay so the needles with still move freely!...also, are you going to use your old odometer out of your cutty!?...or just leave the one thats in the GP cluster...BECAUSE, i actually took the one from my cutty so the milage is right...cept, i ran into a problem....the hole for the GP needle is bigger than the one on the cutty...soooO...i had to take the needles apart so it would fit right...lets just say that was kind of a PITA...and, also, make sure the overlay lays nice and flat against the cluster...mine wouldnt lay down good, so i used SCOTCH double sided tape to hold the overlay down..of course, i've had mine apart about 3 times since i installed it cause the speedo needle keeps sticking...i think i've finnally fixed it though :roll: ...and, don't forget to post pics when you get it installed! :wink:

and, also, make sure the overlay lays nice and flat against the cluster...mine wouldnt lay down good, so i used SCOTCH double sided tape to hold the overlay down..
I'd bet that putting a SpeedHut bezel over the top of it would get it to stay down pretty well :wink:

when I had my Cutlass I browsed Ebay a bunch of times and thought of installing the white face guages that were for the Grand Prix's. Then we tried to get enough people for speedhut which never worked since they would be for the '95-'97 Cuttys. Most guys on here have the pre '95 guages! Good luck with them...I know that they will look good.

I just got an email from UPS confirming that they were delivered this afternoon....I can't wait until I get home. I will worry about installing them on the cluster first, then I will most likely wait until the weekend to wire them in.....

I just got an email from UPS confirming that they were delivered this afternoon....I can't wait until I get home. I will worry about installing them on the cluster first, then I will most likely wait until the weekend to wire them in.....

Nice :) Get pics when its all done.