90-94 lumi taillight covers

J

Kinda funny that they show a pic of pickup taillight covers. I knew the aftermarket was horrible for the W's, but resorting to not even bothering to take a pic of a set? That's hitting below the belt. :lol:

ok, well i guess they don't look too bad. do they cover as well as the headlight GTS covers? :roll:

ohhh....that's sexy as freaking mess z34_nut...i'm a bit jealous of your Z cause it's so purty

maybe its just the headlight covers that are illegal in most states. i know there illegal around here. cant have them on at night

they should be illegal. you can't see shit with them on

maybe its just the headlight covers that are illegal in most states. i know there illegal around here. cant have them on at night

That's a good thing I think. It's hard to see the headlights and taillights when cars have the covers on. Kinda a safety hazard exspecially in the night and bad weather.

exspecially

ESPECIALLY you knob.. jk.. The covers look slick as hell.. I want a set for my Lumina.. Of course, when the project resumes with a new Unibody..

So that's how you spell it. :lol: I have problems sometimes, maybe I should go to dictionary.com before posting. :lol:

it says right on the box *legal in all 50 states*

they are "legal" for daytime use....highly illegal for use at night....

headlight covers are illegal at night.

if you accually got a chance to see that you can still see my tailights from a great distance at night.

its no darker then your nightshades, and they are visiable.