3100 Underdrive pulley?

dsgrntld187

Have any of you had any experience with a W-body with one of FFPs ud pulleys on a 3100? I bought one off of ebay (FFP brand) for 35 bucks, and I'm just wondering how much I'll notice this.

yeah...i saw that before and was another one wondering about how much of a difference it would make...also, if its COMPLETLEY SAFE and won't harm anything on the engine... :? ...would it be WORTH IT!? :?:

yeah...i saw that before and was another one wondering about how much of a difference it would make...also, if its COMPLETLEY SAFE and won't harm anything on the engine... :? ...would it be WORTH IT!? :?:

i have charging problems in the winter with any of the accessories on, so i don't think an underdrive pulley would be a bright idea

i have charging problems in the winter with any of the accessories on, so i don't think an underdrive pulley would be a bright idea

:lol: my headlights dim and blower motor slows down when its on high and i hit the brakes...but, OH WELL...i wanna get a higher amp alternator anywayz, so i can eliminate this problem and be able to expand my stereo sytem... :twisted:

:lol: my headlights dim and blower motor slows down when its on high and i hit the brakes...but, OH WELL...i wanna get a higher amp alternator anywayz, so i can eliminate this problem and be able to expand my stereo sytem... :twisted:

yeah, i stall on a regular basis on cold ass days with my heater, radio, turn signals, and rear defrost on.

new bat, newer alt, and good ground wires too. i guess it's one of the w-body quirks that people love :roll:

My cutlass never had charging problems, even with the stereo system in it. :shrug:

my car eats a battery every year, and an alt every 2 years

the bearing are shot in my 2 year old alt right now. it sounds like a screeching turbine :roll:

My cutlass never had charging problems, even with the stereo system in it. :shrug:

Awww... It's just hungry. :lol:

damn right it is. fucking money hungry that's what it is

I laughed out loud at that

Mine never dies out on me, even in the cold, so I'm betting the UD pulley won't hurt it at all. If it does, I'll get the Mantpart one that has the bigger alternator pulley.

:lol: