Pinstripe removel, how?

White93z34

Are they painted on or are they vinyl? Mine were painted on and all you have to do for the painted ones is spray OVEN CLEANER on them.. wait a second and wipe off. Easy as that. It didn't harm my paint at all.

i might have to go get one of those eraser attachments and attack my car before it gets way too cold....

i've always had a hard time trusting those 3m wheels. always have been sketched out it might ruin some-thing.

i might have to go get one of those eraser attachments and attack my car before it gets way too cold....

i've always had a hard time trusting those 3m wheels. always have been sketched out it might ruin some-thing.

yeah...when they get worn down a bit, its best to TRASH IT...they have a thick plastic in the middle, and if you hit that...you'll seriously fuck something up... :lol:

yeah...when they get worn down a bit, its best to TRASH IT...they have a thick plastic in the middle, and if you hit that...you'll seriously fuck something up... :lol:

Yea thats why my friend said he doesent want to use it. Hes afraid of tearing into that brand new paint job :lol: