NO PARTS

chadz34

i was scanning the internet when i realized it's impossible to get body parts for lumina z34's. the only way i could think of is buy one and use it as a parts car. :? I dont need any parts but it would be nice to know they are there if you need them.

its a royal bitch to find z34 parts, i just managed to find a new front clip for it (hood, bumper, fender), however i had to travel 100 miles to a junkyard that no online service listed, that i knew of because of a previous visit there, and paid top dollar.

its a royal bitch to find z34 parts, i just managed to find a new front clip for it (hood, bumper, fender), however i had to travel 100 miles to a junkyard that no online service listed, that i knew of because of a previous visit there, and paid top dollar.

did they have that dash panel i need?

i supose the aftermarket parts are fine for most, and many don't have a choice to use aftermarket stuff, just IMO aftermarket stuff is cheep as hell, wavy nad almost always has fit and finishe issues.

It rains Z34's in the junkyards here. I'm probably not going to bo much any time soon since it's getting colder, but if you guys need anything in the summertime, just drop me a line. I'm in the j/y's very frequently in the summer. If I can come across a few TGPs and AWD 6000s every year in the yards, the Z34s are a breeze. :shock:

i supose the aftermarket parts are fine for most, and many don't have a choice to use aftermarket stuff, just IMO aftermarket stuff is cheep as hell, wavy nad almost always has fit and finishe issues.

I'll never use aftermarket body panels or anything like that after what happened with my Blazer. Damn thing bent trying to put it on, even the original one wasnt that cheesy

Guest BeausoleilRacing
It rains Z34's in the junkyards here. I'm probably not going to bo much any time soon since it's getting colder, but if you guys need anything in the summertime, just drop me a line. I'm in the j/y's very frequently in the summer. If I can come across a few TGPs and AWD 6000s every year in the yards, the Z34s are a breeze. :shock:

Man, I need a junkyard like that!

I stupidly didn't buy a 1989 6000 AWD at an auction recently for $75... It needed a lot of work though. The other one I missed was in Wooster, Oh. It was a 1990 for $1500. 45,000 original miles, leather, CD, moonroof and it was MINT! Sucks when you don't have any money. :evil:

Really?? I must be going to all the wrong j/y's, cause ive never came across a Z34 in the junkyards in Aurora. What j/ys do you go to Hyeboy?