GP or CS seats in the Lumina 4dr

Euro34

:?: Hey

I've found the z34 grille and top of dash I was looking for... I have a white Lumina Euro3.4 4dr with a gray interior. It has the z34 buckets in the front so I will most likely want to keep those. I was thinking that it would be cool to have the rear buckets with the console from a CS or GP. Gray of course... Cloth is prefreable or I will have to swap them all out.

Has anybody done this to a 4 door w-body? Will the seats fit right in with no extra room on either sides. Does anybody know whether the CS or GP rear buckets will match the color and style of the gray euro34/z34 Lumina int.

:?: Any Ideas???

Euro,

I'm not too familar with the color schemes but the bolt pattern should work... the major thing you want to look for is when installing the center console. Since (assuming) you already have the fold down seats, when you remove those, you're going to have a gap between the two buckets seats. An idea is to locate a 2+2 Grand Prix or Cutlass, and gut the entire back seat for yourself... rear panel, seats, hardware: all of it.

- RedFox340