Carotop

That'll be your best bet, try and find something that matches your trunk contours closely, that'll make it look more stock. The GPs have a pretty generic style spoiler that probably wouldn't look too bad.

So when are you going to post pics of your new Regal? What exactly did you get? Coupe? Sedan? Gran Sport??? You said it was a 95, right?

Personally, I wouldn't put a spoiler on a Regal. They look bad enough when they have those stupid luggage racks tacked onto the decklid. The 95-96's are too smooth looking to be tampered with, IMHO. But what do I know, I'm just a 30-something geezer who doesn't "get" what you young whipper-snappers are into these days :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

Its a gran sport just like yours but black. It in real good condition and it has 180,000 miles on it and runs perfect, I think its been runnin synthetic oil most of its life.
What color is the interior? Gray? :drool: If it is, ima steal it from ya :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

I wish mine was a Gran Sport. Mine's a Custom with the sloppy grandpa suspension (I think it's called "Dynaride.") It's right behind yours with 177,000 on the clock. You can tell an old man owned it, it had stickers on the back window from some Illinois retired firefighter's club. I think it was garaged its whole life, cause the body was almost flawless save for a few door dings here and there. Now the "Mid-90's GM Primer Epidemic" has struck and the paint is peeling off the hood, decklid, and the tops of the doors...

Personally, I wouldn't ut a spoiler on a Regal. They look bad enough when they have those stupid luggage racks tacked onto the decklid. The 95-96's are too smooth looking to be tampered with, IMHO. But what do I know, I'm just a 30-something geezer who doesn't "get" what you young whipper-snappers are into these days :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

I feel the same way. The luggage racks are so ugly :puke:

I also dont think my body style would look good at all with a spoiler.

I just need to get some different rims becasue the gold on mine make me sick :lol:

Recently added the spoiler I purchased off of CustomCutlass93. I think it looks pretty sharp. So yes, an understated spoiler works best, I think.

DSCN0737.JPG

Oh yeah, well mine's stock :nana:

rrear.jpg

I think I'd rather it have the CHMSL in the back window instead of under the spoiler, though...

Oh yeah, well mine's stock :nana:

I think I'd rather it have the CHMSL in the back window instead of under the spoiler, though...

I have no idea what mine came off of, but I sure like it, and the color was almost a perfect match.

I am thinking you can unbolt that brakelight from the spoiler and run without it.

I think an integrated LED brake light strip looks much more cool than the incandescent hanging box.

Erebunicorp has an OEM style spoiler for the Grand Prix that's pretty much the same, except it lacks the hanging box and instead has a LED brake light. Pretty cool. That's what I'd get if I wanted a factory looking spoiler on my Grand Prix.

REGAL115.jpg

I kinda like that, actually. It doesn't look "forced" or like it doesn't belong there.

Wow, I really like the looks of that! I've been wondering what spoiler would look good on my '92 GS Coupe and I think this one would do the trick. Just wish I had the extra $$$$ to get one.

Personally, I wouldn't put a spoiler on a Regal. They look bad enough when they have those stupid luggage racks tacked onto the decklid

:P

back2.jpg

I don't think it looks bad.

Holy Shit... Mine and yours are identical, except I got different rims, also mine is an 89 with the Fourseater Package. I agree with you, I actually perfer the look with the Black luggage rack, As long as the black isn't all faded and ugly. The chrome luggage rack is kinda ugly though.

Personally, I wouldn't put a spoiler on a Regal. They look bad enough when they have those stupid luggage racks tacked onto the decklid

:P

back2.jpg

I don't think it looks bad.

Holy Shit... Mine and yours are identical, except I got different rims, also mine is an 89 with the Fourseater Package. I agree with you, I actually perfer the look with the Black luggage rack, As long as the black isn't all faded and ugly. The chrome luggage rack is kinda ugly though.

i have yet to see 1 car that came with the option of the trunk mounted luggage rack actually USING the luggage rack!