Heated seat (s)?

jjs316

On this topic: has anyone tried to make 1st gen seats heated? I actually saw some kits for '95+ W seats but I can't imagine how they wouldn't really work in any seat :shrug:

On this topic: has anyone tried to make 1st gen seats heated? I actually saw some kits for '95+ W seats but I can't imagine how they wouldn't really work in any seat :shrug:

aftermarket seat heaters are generic..........can be used in any seat..

Drivers only was heated. Optional, IIRC, but a fully loaded GTP will more than likely have it.

Yeah it is fully loaded, but i dont think it has a sunroof...I just took a glance at it the first time i seen it, so im not sure about a sunroof...but it does have leather and all the other goodies. Thanks

Even though the 14-way power seats from my 88' were ripped and don't match I just HAD to put them in my 95, cause the cheap stock seats suck and hurt my back. Love the solid feel of them. If only they were also heated.... 8)

next time you see it just look at the center counsel and the switch is in front of the shifter in case you didn't know that. more then likely if it is fully loaded then it does have heated seats.