1996 Cutty Fogs

harrydunn

Looking for some brighter replacement fogs for the Cutlass. Have seen several posts on here about them but thought I'd just start a new one so I don't miss anything. As we all know, the stock fogs are basically for looks and don't do squat. Looking for something that won't require major mod's to get them to work. Thanks.

Have seen several posts on here about them

and they all answer this question well IMHO...

Blazertech 2600s fit perfect. ebay's a good place to look. they have a driving light pattern, not fog, and are hella bright.

you may get flashed occasionally, just take care in aiming them correctly (or at least to the best of your abilities :? the aiming on mine suck and I haven't had a chance to adjust them so I only use them when I'm alone on dark roads with my highs)

I have the blazertechs...they are EXTREMLY BRIGHT, but...if adjusted right, you won't have too much trouble...mine are right on the edge of to high right now, i get occasionaly flashed...and if i have more then 2 people it my car it makes it worse...BUT, they are about PERFECT for seeing so i'm leaving em!...ebay... :wink:

So you think around town they would be tolerated pretty well if aimed correctly? I'm assuming you leave yours on all the time. I'm just tired of the stock ones. Give no light whatsoever.

So you think around town they would be tolerated pretty well if aimed correctly? I'm assuming you leave yours on all the time. I'm just tired of the stock ones. Give no light whatsoever.

YES!!...if AIMED CORRECTLY!!...i adjusted mine a few times to get them just right...i still get flashed once in a while...and, yeah...they're on most of the time...they are actually brighter then the low beams and i used to drive around town with just fogs and markers on...til the POLICE CHIEF pulled me over for that :roll: ...people don't flash you when you don't have the headlights on...but, with both...thats when i tend to get flashed...a BIG part in that might be that i have sylvania silverstar headlights too though...they are brighter & bluer then the stock mini-quads :D ...also, DO NOT get silverstar fogs..they really don't make them much brighter :wink:

Yah, I've been thinking about doing the silverstar conversion on mine. Just searched eBay and found a couple of Blazertech's on there. Am I correct that 2600's are the model #? Are these roughly the same size as factory?