anyone wanna explain how w-bodies work to my dad?

rudefyet

ok he goes outside to work on my car cause i was sick

all i wanted was him to fix a small coolant leak

he comes back in with a huge list of things he thinks are wrong

let's see here

1. Fans don't kick on (they do...he just didn't let it get hot enough)

2. Water pump may not be working (wtf...it's almost brand new and i'm not having overheating problems)

3. Thermostat is shot (once again i sent him outside to fix a leak...my car is NOT overheating)

4. Missing a fuse (what the hell this has to do with a coolant leak is beyond me)

5. The coolant is leaking around the firewall (well no duh dipshit)

So i've gotta go out there tomorrow and fix that piece of shit...i'm pretty sure i know exactly where it's leaking...i think it's my fault really *cough*didn'ttightendownapipeclamp*cough*

:lol: ...i didn't think my cooling fans worked when i first got my car either... :oops: ...sounds like you'd be better off just fixing it yourself!...and, firewall!?...hmm...HEATER CORE!?... :roll:

W bodies work?

Thats a long time.........between engine, transmission, eletrical, A/C, thermodynamics, and nuclear propulsion theory.........theres a lot of explaining to do.

Oh............you where wanting general operation.........its called a fucking owners manual......read it.

:lol: i'd say its a heater hose going into the firewall.

DING DING DING

WE HAVE A WINNER :lol:

a long time ago when i had to replace one of those rusted out metal coolant lines...i loosened the hose clamp for one of the rubber hoses that goes into the firewall

i tugged and tugged and couldn't get the damn hose of and the hose clamp got twisted around so i couldn't reach it so i never tightened it

i bet the hose has been slowly falling off for the past 6-8 months

I've only had one problem with this car that wasn't cause by me

:lol:

i'm getting sick too.

my brother brought it home :evil:

your mom gave me something last monty..........I am still trying to get rid of it....

that's pretty nasty dude. i know you're getting old and all, but you really like boning 44 year old women? :puke:

my mom's not a milf, i'll say that :lol: