I have acquired a Z34

chadz34

I bought my parents Z34 off of them I have wanted this car ever since they bought it. It is a 1992 and its gray it only has 44,000 KMS and Its MINT AS HELL its stored every winter. The mods are K&N filter if you wanna consider that a mod and UD Pulley kit. The damn thing still has the original tires on it! there kinda bald lol! ill try and get some pictures on here when my camera decides to work

:shocked: 44,000kms!!! you've got yourself a pretty rare Z when it comes to mileage. You've probably got the lowest mileage'd Z on here!!.

get some pics up. do your parents still have the original paperwork, etc from when they bought it??

serious question ----> what would motivate you parents to buy a lumina and store it during the winters and drive it so little?

Not trying to flame, cuz ya'll know that I like Ws but I don't see the point in treating one like it is Porsche....

serious question ----> what would motivate you parents to buy a lumina and store it during the winters and drive it so little?

Not trying to flame, cuz ya'll know that I like Ws but I don't see the point in treating one like it is Porsche....

maybe because not everyone drove a Z34 back in the early 90s. since they weren't produced nearly as much as the rest of the luminas, they thought it would be a good car to keep around. If I had bought a Z new, i would have winter stored it.

for some people its Porsches, others its antique cars, others its W-bodies :D

when my parents bought the Z34 they had a cavalier of the same year and a 88 Chev Truck 4X4 so they stored the Lumina my mom babied the car so much. i used to hate it then i researched it a little and realized it's pretty powerful and it looks good.

first off welkom

secondly that is a hell of a nice car to have man...i'm jealous as hell

props to your rents for storing the Z and keeping it in top shape! :D

...i can't wait to see pics

maybe because not everyone drove a Z34 back in the early 90s. since they weren't produced nearly as much as the rest of the luminas, they thought it would be a good car to keep around. If I had bought a Z new, i would have winter stored it.

Z's are still pretty common around here, I see them on a daily basis :shrug:

the only cars that I bought that I stored in the winter were the '99 LS1 Camaro and the '01 Z3.....but those were bought strictly as toy cars...I just find it hard to picture and lumina as a toy car...

...anyway I would like to see pics too...