Z34 hood vent pics (Detailed ones) needed

Dirty Rockstar

I need some detailed pics of the vents out of a Z34 hood.. I need to see the flanges the are beveled out for the vents to drop right into, from the top, and the bottom.. I need to see these, so I can make my white Lumina hood into a Z34 one.. Thanks!

It isnt even ON the car, Don.. lmao.. It has been sitting in the same spot at my dad's shop since June.. lmao.. I've had the complete set of vents since July.. Just need to drop them in.. lol.. Hence, the need for these pics!

what you COULD do, i have a bent to hell z34 hood at the shop now, i'll probably end up trashing it, i could take measurements and cut the whole metal area from around my vents out and you could cut and weld them into your flat hood.

again if i get a chance i'll grab the digi cam and take pitures of my hood.

what you COULD do, i have a bent to hell z34 hood at the shop now, i'll probably end up trashing it, i could take measurements and cut the whole metal area from around my vents out and you could cut and weld them into your flat hood.

again if i get a chance i'll grab the digi cam and take pitures of my hood.

Chris, Ill be on and around my com[uter for the rest of the morning.. We can discuss this.. That may be a sweet route to take.. FYI: I have vents already :)

save your money until you get enuf to buy an actual Z-hood

it would take way too much time and money to do a custom install like that

i had places quote me as high as $800 to install the louvers in my hood and repaint it! :shock: hrmm...$800 vs. $100 :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

Yo Steve!

It's kinda involved, the vents are recessed in the hood and it would be hard to make them fit. But you've done some major tricks with gettin' stuff to work where it normally wouldn't. I'd save up for a hood but that's me..

Mark

LOL.. I know.. But.. I got a line on a Unibody in WI.. Gonna build that up, since I got me my fully optioned 90 crackeed up in the driveway.. lol.. It needed new struts anyway, well, 3.. So, I might as well add a TGP steering rack, Z34 swaybars.. lol.. And build my damn hood! :shock:

what in the heck is an Animul ?

it has a Lumina Z34 hood on it?

$25 is pretty damn cheap for a hood, especially a Z-hood.

shipping will be alot...like $150+ to ship a Lumina hood! :shock: