2 Cutlass Supreme DIS

pitzel

I know this might be a bizarre question, but is it possible to add a 2nd DIS to a 1992 Cutlass Supreme? I installed my first DIS in the dashboard, and it turns out my passengers like to play with it so much that i am contemplating installing a second one for the driver.

Anyone? Obviously mounting hardware would have to be customized for the second one, but would a second one, by any chance, overload the ECU or anything?

i'd use different grounds for the second one. i'd also try to get a seperate light source from somewhere. i have one dis and it really dimmed down my dash lights vs before i put it in.

that would look pretty cool. i have enough problems with finding space for the dis i have to put in my car. the dvd player and the equalizer took up most of the space where the dis would go in my 92 cutlass

that would look pretty cool. i have enough problems with finding space for the dis i have to put in my car. the dvd player and the equalizer took up most of the space where the dis would go in my 92 cutlass

please take some pics of your setup, I have been wanting to see some A/V setups in a w-body...

please take some pics of your setup, I have been wanting to see some A/V setups in a w-body...

browse cardomain (check ones with chrome rims first :roll:

0.. a lot of brothas have done setups in Cutlasses.