Contimplating my future with my W's-NEED ADVICE!!!!

5speedz34

Ok, so here it goes:

I'm a freshman now at Central Michigan, as of right now I have no car on campus their back at home, and lately I've been thinking of what I' going to be doing with my W's and my future with them, I need your guy's advice!

Ok let me give a background on the cars.

'92 Z34

5speed/3.4 TDC runs great, burns a little oil

Cradle is loose (pops like crazy :shock: )

Was in a wreck 1 1/2 years ago, not to bad messed up the radiator core, and pushed the front end down a little bit, fixed half ass needs paint.

'91 Z34

Parts car, blown motor, 'nuff said

88 Intl

5speed/2.8 Nice car needs some paint work, has lots of potential

So like I said lately I have been thinking of how to adress my cars. As of right now the 2 Z's are at home in my driveway (the 91 doesn't run, needs to be stripped; and the 92 needs the cradle to be fixed.) And on top of that I'm at school. The '88 is upnorth at my cottage waiting to be titled and plated. But basically I'm at this dilema of what to do with my cars. I mean the 92 is basically a project car, because of the cradle work and body work. And the '91 needs to be stripped.

So as it is I'm 18 with 3 cars, basically 1 that runs!

So I need your guys advice I was talking to my father, and he said if I sell my cars, I would get something new or newer, but I have a love for W's and I want your guys advice on what I should do.

Thanks alot,

Sell them all and get a Chrysler Conquest or Mitsubishi Starion. first thing you're going to want to buy will probably be a helmet, so that they'll let you run at the track again after your first run :wink:

Fix the running Z, and daaily drive it.. Cause 3.4s and 5 speeds are fun.. Strip and sell the parts off the dead Z.. And do someting wild and crazy w/ the Int'l.. Good luck in whatever you choose :)

Well, I mean I'm torn between selling them and not selling them. Like I said the rents are always telling me they'll buy me a new car, if I sell my current cars.

This is what I was thinking for right now:

Strip the parts car, either fix the 5speedz, or part it out and make the Intl' a 3.4 5speed.

So I would be down to 1 car in the long run, but I just really can't see myself selling 2 5speed W's cuz there so fun!

I guess I could probably part the 1 Z and use the money the rents would give me for a newer car, and use it to fix it up, and use the Intl' as a daily driver.

But like I said I am open to suggestions!

PS- Im afraid that if I sell everything that I will want to get another W!

i'd sell them all and buy your father's Sonoma.

w-body's arn't worth much, arn't very quick, don't have an aftermarket, they're not the most desirable cars on the road. if you ever want another one it's not like you'll pay a lot of money to aquire a clean one

w-body's arn't worth much, arn't very quick, don't have an aftermarket, they're not the most desirable cars on the road. if you ever want another one it's not like you'll pay a lot of money to aquire a clean one

My dad won't be selling the Sonoma till the summer.

But on the other hand I found a '92 white 5speed Z, and I think I might want to get this.

http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=160259793&dealer_id=578411&car_year=1992&search_type=used&make=CHEV&model=LUMINA&transmission=MAN&distance=any&address=48315&advanced=y&max_mileage=&max_price=&min_price=&end_year=1993&start_year=1991&drive=&engine=&body_style=COUPE&advcd_on=y&doors=&fuel=&color=&cardist=242

What do you guys think of this?

My dad won't be selling the Sonoma till the summer.

wait until then, or pick something up. new cars are out there cheap if you're willing to look. bullshit at dealers. never know what they'll cough up if you kiss their ass. there's tons of leftover '04's sitting around.

i wouldn't even pay that for the Z you posted. you can find cheaper.

people on this site don't like me, but Tony, i don't bullshit when i talk

You should sell your cars, not buy another

Well, the thing is I have a large centimental attachment to my cars. Especially with the Z and I feel bad just getting rid of everything, that I have put my heart and soul into for the last 2 years. I think also if I were to get something new I would get another W!

You should sell your cars, not buy another

Well, the thing is I have a large centimental attachment to my cars. Especially with the Z and I feel bad just getting rid of everything, that I have put my heart and soul into for the last 2 years. I think also if I were to get something new I would get another W!

sentimental*

:lol:

ok....here's my 2cents now, i hope it means something tony :lol:

fix up one of your cars so that it will be a reliable daily driver and wait until you get more money and time to do stuff with the others.

else....pick your favorite one (hahaha, like that will be easy) and sell the other two. that way you will still have something to mod and do stuff too but still have a more reliable and newer car/truck to be your daily driver.

ok....here's my 2cents now, i hope it means something tony :lol:

fix up one of your cars so that it will be a reliable daily driver and wait until you get more money and time to do stuff with the others.

else....pick your favorite one (hahaha, like that will be easy) and sell the other two. that way you will still have something to mod and do stuff too but still have a more reliable and newer car/truck to be your daily driver.

mod a w-body????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah Kevin it's called a mod, modification, making something faster than it was stock :wink:

LMAO

You don't have to make something faster than stock to "mod" a car. Just check out what Jay (xtremelumina92) and I have done with the Lumina! Exterior and Interior were first, and hopefully relatively soon we'll be putting a supercharger on it!!

yeah Kevin it's called a mod, modification, making something faster than it was stock :wink:

LMAO

You don't have to make something faster than stock to "mod" a car. Just check out what Jay (xtremelumina92) and I have done with the Lumina! Exterior and Interior were first, and hopefully relatively soon we'll be putting a supercharger on it!!

i know :wink: me too!

2.jpg

but Kevin would mainly care about the speed before the looks of a car that's why i just mentioned about the car going faster.