hey last call for free 3.4 in illinois

toastemcutlass

i live about fourty five minutes north of chicago..in mchenry...so you guys figure it out and let me know

I'm guessing you were giving me the "green light" if Whiteout isn't going to get it ? I sent you an e-mail before I posted but you may not have received it. I'm just South of the Quad Cities about 3 hours SW of you. I'm bidding on something on Ebay that's in McHenry so I could pick it up at the same time rather than have it shipped ( IF I win that is). The weekend right after Thanksgiving is open for me including Friday or Monday but Friday or Saturday would be best if it works for you. Do you have an engine hoist to load it with or something we can hook a come-a-long to to get it on the trailer ? If not I might be able to borrow a cherry picker to bring with.

Thanks,

"Hippie"

Well, my truck bearing friends have all been stricken with "deer hunting fever" so there's pretty much zero chance I'll be able to come pick it up this weekend, and the outlook for next weekend blows as well. So if you can get there in the next week or so feel free to take it.

As much as I want it there's just no chance in hell I'm gonna put the top down and drop it in the back seat for the chilly 4 hour ride home.

Well, my truck bearing friends have all been stricken with "deer hunting fever" so there's pretty much zero chance I'll be able to come pick it up this weekend, and the outlook for next weekend blows as well. So if you can get there in the next week or so feel free to take it.

As much as I want it there's just no chance in hell I'm gonna put the top down and drop it in the back seat for the chilly 4 hour ride home.

Once I get the motors switched you can have my old one to play with if you want it. The timing belts have slipped and there are valves tickling pistons but it's still firin' on all 6 and it always starts on the first spin if the battery is up. I'll probably use the ECM and intake and ignition components from my Z since I know they work. Miles are the same as Toastem's engine. Don't know how soon I can get them swapped out and I realize it will be 3 hours farther away but you're welcome to it. Maybe we could arrange a "relay" to get it closer to you when the time comes. Look at it this way your sacrifice is helping put another 3.4 car back on the road...... :wink: 8) It is greatly appreciated.