The official Gutless got a TGP topic (56k burn)

GutlessSupreme

nice. is that DanTurboGP's old car from a while back. if it doesnt have mufflers on it and pipes i think it is... oh yeah, update, lumina runs like a top. bought a 99 Trailblazer and broke a motor mount and scattered the rearend

hey Jeff, you would be the one to know I think, did that straight pipe from the upper pipe to the IC help?

I doubt it helps a noticable amount. It might help slightly, but it has to be able to flex so when the engine moves back it doesn't rip the line off. I have flexible pipe going all the way to the TB from the intercooler and my car still pulls HARD. Of course there is other reasons for that, but I couldn't see gaining even a few hundreths in the 1/4 from changing. Its under boost there, so the air is gonna flow good no matter what.

Shawn

Guest TurboSedan
It might help slightly, but it has to be able to flex so when the engine moves back it doesn't rip the line off.

Shawn

very important!! i would probably replace that accordian hose with a silicone hump hose coupler from ATP if anything.