I need some seat track measurements

jeremy

I could take them myself it if I have to but it has been cold and wet here lately so if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.

I need the know the measurements of the four mounting holes for the w-body front seats. There are obviously four holes, and I want to know the measurements of the distance between them front and back(most important) and side to side.

I have to make some custom brackets and I need to know how the measurements.

Sorry I rambled, hope ya'll understood what I am looking for...thanks in advance.

-Jeremy

Soory, not sure on the distances...what are you planning on putting in though?

Drew

these...they physically fit, but the tracks are too far apart, so i have to make my own brackets...

seats_001.jpg

I found them on another forum....I paid $20 for them, picked up :D ...they appear to have seat heaters in them, so I will have to try to figure out the wiring for the those too...

I found them on another forum....I paid $20 for them, picked up :D ...they appear to have seat heaters in them, so I will have to try to figure out the wiring for the those too...

Very nice seats! Im a huge fan of leather. I think any car I ever get in the future that doesent come with leather is getting a full swap :D

! Im a huge fan of leather. I think any car I ever get in the future that doesent come with leather is getting a full swap :D

I had to do that with my spyder....I actually removed the factory cloths skins and replaced them with black leather skins...it took me almost 5hours but it was definitely worth it....

4d765bdc.jpg

to save about 4 hours of work i would have just baught the entire set of seats and replaced them that way...and yes, black leather looks hot. thats why i have it 8)

to save about 4 hours of work i would have just baught the entire set of seats and replaced them that way...

they were impossible to find for a Spyder (I looked for almost 9 months) which has a different rear seat then the coupes....

Just to clarify, you need the measurements of the bolt patern on the bottom of the seat cushion, right? I'm going hunting for a Monte Carlo seat track tomorrow (the type that tilts the front of the bottom cushion up and down) for my GP, and if I find one, I'll measure the bolt pattern on the bottom of the seat when I have it removed. Shit, I'll even measure the bolt pattern on the floor of the car while I'm at it...

Shit, I'll even measure the bolt pattern on the floor of the car while I'm at it...

that's the one I need.....sorry it wasn't clear...

I'll take that measurment for ya provided I find the seat track I want tomorrow :wink: ...

Alright, I found a Monte seat track today and attemped to install it on my GP's drivers seat. Needless to say, it didn't line up :x so sometime down the line I'm going to have to make some custom brackets to get it to fit...

Well anyway, I measured the holes and here's the scoop:

The Left to Right measurement is 14 3/4" on center.

The Front to Back measurement is 12 7/8" on center.