What do you think (fix it?)

maybe2fast

i know i'll get flamed for this, but just remember how cheap w-bodies are if you decide to just say fuck it

For once he has a point. Maybe now is the time to upgrade to a two door. I'd fix it if it were mine, but its an idea at the least.

I'm with ya.. I like my car, but there is a limit as to what I'll put into it. They are a dime a dozen.

glad to hear that you are going to fix her Don.....

You guys are always sayin how cheap the cars are well the only ones ive heard of that are less than 500 bucks running are the luminas. MY Regal was 3,500 bucks.

FWIW: my cutty was $500!!

You guys are always sayin how cheap the cars are well the only ones ive heard of that are less than 500 bucks running are the luminas. MY Regal was 3,500 bucks.

Yea you told me this b4 and I was very jealous. In Arizona a cant find any W that is very cheap and runs well.

Yea you told me this b4 and I was very jealous. In Arizona a cant find any W that is very cheap and runs well.

They're all over up here. Just read of a Lumina with 90k on it for 450 bucks.. supposedly runs great.

They're all over up here. Just read of a Lumina with 90k on it for 450 bucks.. supposedly runs great.

If the car is under a grand here you prb dont want it anyway :lol:

I think the Lumina is the one that hurts in value so much up here.. right behind it is the Grand Prix sedan. Nobody wants them.. you can't hardly give the things away. It's gonna be fun trying to get rid of mine here soon.

I think the Lumina is the one that hurts in value so much up here.. right behind it is the Grand Prix sedan. Nobody wants them.. you can't hardly give the things away. It's gonna be fun trying to get rid of mine here soon.

Do you know what you will be getting next?