What do you think (fix it?)

maybe2fast

it wil buff out..

well.. several options.

A) fix it with insurance assist. if totaled dont go threw insurance or buy it back from insurance.

B) leave it as it is and drive it anyway. maybe a wheel alignment depends on how much damage

C) it was the other guys fault and now your going to be driving a new BMW lol.

Any other damage besides what we can see in the 1 picture provided? To me, looks like a door or two.

Yea you cant really see much. If the car is running nice and you like it alot then I say fix it.

i'd say hit up your local u pull it yard for a new door and do a little body work and she'll be fine. Take it easy for a while, you'll be sore as hell tomorrow, trust me, I've been there.....

That sucks man. :(

Although to me, it doesn't look like all door. It looks like that little visible part between wheel and door is messed up too. That would need cutting and welding to fix right.

i know i'll get flamed for this, but just remember how cheap w-bodies are if you decide to just say fuck it

For once he has a point. Maybe now is the time to upgrade to a two door. I'd fix it if it were mine, but its an idea at the least.

on the plus side it looks like the center of the door looks like it took the worst of the damage, so i'd say fix it.

on another note, is that rust under your side skirts?

Damn, man. The Z31 takes one for the team. :cry: I know I'd be irate if that happened to me. Sorry, dude.

I say go find another white lumina in the yard and rape it for the two doors....as long as there is no frame damage.....

sorry to hear about your bad luck....

I was expecting you to say something like "at least they didn't fuck up yer hood" :lol:

i'd say hit up your local u pull it yard for a new door and do a little body work and she'll be fine.
:werd: Pop on a new door, see how it lines up, paint it (if it isn't white already) and call it good :wink: ...

i know i'll get flamed for this, but just remember how cheap w-bodies are if you decide to just say fuck it

Sad, isn't it? :lol:

"Should I replace my door or just buy a new Lumina?"

:lol: You guys are always sayin how cheap the cars are well the only ones ive heard of that are less than 500 bucks running are the luminas. MY Regal was 3,500 bucks.

the only ones ive heard of that are less than 500 bucks running are the luminas.

*points to sig*

But the weird thing is, this Lumina feels so much better built than my Grand Prix ever did. Controls are solid, and the steering is sooooo smooth. Seriously, and this car is just about the same mileage my Prix was. Maybe it's just me.. :shrug:

upgrade, to, and 2-door do not go hand in hand.

around here i can get any type of running w-body for under 500. theres a regal with a 3800 up the street for 300.

if its rusty at all, say fuck it and let it get the road salt torture over winter and go car shopping in the spring if you have the cash.

if i ever suffer any body damage that will cost more than $200, i won't fix it. same with mechanical problems. i'll just drive it until the car won't get me around anymore, and then sell it.

if i was Don, i wouldn't even bother. these cars aren't worth enough to spend money on expensive work