Cold Air induction

LuminaRacer05

cone filter, tubing, relocate or more move battery and place the filter inside the fender well and run the tubing from the filter to the TB

or you could go warm air intake and buy one off of ebay or again make your...custom would pry be best i think those on ebay are cheap looking

I personally didn't like the intake I bought off of Ebay so I sold it on here. Now that I've looked into these more extensively I would recommend a FWI. They give you the best throttle response, but are more prone to consume moisture in a damp climate(if not protected correctly). I'm on the move for a wizaired intake for the 3800, but it'll cost me $150-$200 for a used one. Bottom line is if your looking for good results then build your own and purchase a K&N cone filter for it. I'm too lazy and they build a promising setup with gains for the L36/L67 at ZZP performance.

Does anyone have a pic of the fenderwell stlye true CAI or similar setup for the 3.1?

Drew

they all look very similiar with the difference being the diameter of the tube coming off of the TB. FWI are all custom from what I see.