cutlass console in lumina?

92blackz34

i was wondering if a cutlass console like the one in jerermys car would bolt in to a lumina? i really want a console with the cupholders in it. or what other ones will fit or does anyone have one they want to sell???

thanks

while we're on this topic: anybody know if any of the newer consoles (with cupholders) will fit an older CS with the sport pod? (the center piece where the DIS mounts). Will the console clear it? Any body happen to know if one would fit a '90 GP either?

while we're on this topic: anybody know if any of the newer consoles (with cupholders) will fit an older CS with the sport pod? (the center piece where the DIS mounts). Will the console clear it? Any body happen to know if one would fit a '90 GP either?

It won't clear the CS dash w/ sport pod without some cutting. But it's do-able.

it should fit the GP like choke on a stick (yes it will)

It won't clear the CS dash w/ sport pod without some cutting. But it's do-able.

it should fit the GP like choke on a stick (yes it will)

oi shit.. I forgot about the DIC though.

damnit and damnit.

Thats sweet, Disco.. But why the animosity toward the 94-6 consoles? Unless he had the 94 GP one, which had the smaller cupholders..

the console in my '97 Cutty is horrible, I don't understand why everyone wants it....the cup holders are way way to shallow to actually hold on to anything....