Well the exaust is done...

cryptnix

Apart from it sounding like my old 3.1 muffler less (must be a 60* thing...) sounds great.

I went ahead with turbo summit mufflers as I heard and got them for free anyway from a friend, I decided to install them.

Don't dis, don't hate, don't anything. It will be getting new tips or them realigned alittle better then what they are but its something you rarely see these days. Hell even on a cutlass...

DSC01500.jpg

you can tell in this picture that the left side needs to come over alittle more and be straighten some.

DSC01495.jpg

apart from seeing slowmontecarlo's dash in this picture you can see them alittle better.

over all i'm growing on it. Interesting little setup, nothing permenant! :)

Just wanted to hear her pur alittle more.

Plans though already are in the spring to drop a 2.5 setup on her, but even then for a l67 thats still to small for my liking and the HP my motor intends on pushing out.

:read: not bad for $50!

Not bad (especially for fifty bucks :shock: !) I'd like to see some pics of underneath the car, though :wink: .

Those angled tailpipes are definitely something different, but hey, at least you didn't put on friggin fart pipes!!!

I'm a "clean" type of guy here. Don't get me wrong, but, it does catch the eye of fart can boys. Sounds deep, and nicely toned. It even amazed the guy that did this for me. Even then, I seem to amaze alot of people with the shit I do.

Anyway, this even helped my low end hesitation on getting up and "going" so I guess my old muffler was starting to crap out on me.

Summits aren't that bad. They're nicely priced at around $15 and are I believe a straight through design. I can tell you, already, if I had the resinator and catalytic inverter removed she'd sounce nice and loud, then, even so I wasn't really looking for that. So, what I paid, and what I got, I am quite happy and impressed. I was worried about my dad not liking it though. He's a nut when it comes to this shit. :) But he digged the way it was setup.

Now I'm just trying to figure out how the hell to clean up that old notch!

Any ideas? I was thinking on fibre glassing it but honestly I don't know.

Now I'm just trying to figure out how the hell to clean up that old notch!

Any ideas? I was thinking on fibre glassing it but honestly I don't know.

thats my 1st reaction, if thats how your going to keep the tips. All in all nice job, its not the same setup we all see!

Plans though already are in the spring to drop a 2.5 setup on her, but even then for a l67 thats still to small for my liking and the HP my motor intends on pushing out.

What kind of HP do you plan on putting out in that thing? My dads GTP made 315.6whp with his 2.25" exhaust. Thats about 400hp at the engine.

Shawn

ah, nice :D

probably around that area ...

FI needs flow.

i just want to be nicely seated into the low 13's ... for now.

dhp, springs, 1.9 rockers, 2 stage colder plugs, 3.4 pulley will get me there ... etc. you know the gig...

this thing will never see anything more ricey than what its seeing now i can almost guarentee it.

stickers and underglow and fuck the exaust is pushing it over board...

i miss the stock look already lol

i was thinking on some square exaust tips...

this thing will never see anything more ricey than what its seeing now i can almost guarentee it.

stickers and underglow and fuck the exaust is pushing it over board...

i miss the stock look already lol

i was thinking on some square exaust tips...

stay with round. round tips are much more classy. square tips look like shit.