About a Z34 lumina...

LuminaRacer05

all depends, i got mine with 98,xxx on it for $2500 back in december, i paid abit less then blue book for it then.

condition is a big factor in this as well, a ragged out one will obviously go for much less.

Is a z34 really that nice...cuz i mean shit u can by like a '94 3.4 camaro for 2500 with 100,000 miles on it, flip in a 350 or some shit if u really wanted..what can you even do to a z34?? and how quick is the 3.4 dohc really

to me, it was well worth it. i've got a hell of a relyable car that looks good, and is prety quick.

the 3.4 is not the fastest thing for sure, but its prety quick.

What kind of exhaust do you have on your Z34 and how does it sound?? And do you of any places to get some videos of some Z34's or something i've only seen one on the road the entire time i've been driving, and i drive a lot. And it was a piece of shit that was falling apart driving into a trailer park so thats not really a good idea of how good it sounds/looks/performs lol.

i have the stock exhaust on it, i really like the sound of it myself

however chris' z34 (slick94prix) he has magnaflows on it, and it sounds niiiiice.

and come to think of it, its probably been about 3 weeks since i seen another z34 around my area. and generally when i see another it's beat to hell.

You'd think that people would take better care of Z34's they are damn good-looking and pretty quick compared to any other everyday driver out there pretty much. I hear they sound good with dual flowmasters, or magnaflow as well...so i dont see why people dont take better care of them.

The problem with most Z ownersa is that to them, the Z34 is "Just anothewr Lumina".. So they treat them the way they would treat a base or a Euro.. (Not me, I baby the hell out of my car.. LOL).. It is sad.. Id LOVE to have a Z34, but the extra 500 bucks a month on insurance makes me realize waiting is a good idea..

Hell, when you own a lumina you sort of develop a love for them, so i think if i had a choice to spend 2500$ on either a '94 3.4 camaro or a '94 3.4 DOHC z34, i believe id take the z34.

Hell, when you own a lumina you sort of develop a love for them, so i think if i had a choice to spend 2500$ on either a '94 3.4 camaro or a '94 3.4 DOHC z34, i believe id take the z34.

As would I.. As would I.. I hat FBodies.. LOL.. Well, the older Camaros own, but thats about it.. Id take the Z over the FBody any day of the week..

too bad the F-body 3.4 is only rated 160 hp while the 94 3.4 DOHC in the W-body is rated 210 hp. Also a w-body yealds to you an actual backseat and the ability to drive year round without the fear of your tires breaking loose in the snow.

Actually 2500 is pretty low. Expect to pay around 3500 for a good condition, good running, 100,000 mile automatic. As for power, it won't have a problem running away from a 3.4 Camaro, that is for sure. It is about midway between the LT1 Camaro and the 3.4 Camaro.

Actually 2500 is pretty low. Expect to pay around 3500 for a good condition, good running, 100,000 mile automatic. As for power, it won't have a problem running away from a 3.4 Camaro, that is for sure. It is about midway between the LT1 Camaro and the 3.4 Camaro.

i thought 3.4 DOHC's could run with LT1's :lol: :roll:

If you do find a 91-94 Z34 with 65K miles let me know!!!

Z34's are getting harder and harder to find with low miles and in good condition.

Your looking at $1,500 to $4,000 depending on the miles and condition.

Good-luck!

if your looking for a hotrod, your w-body isnt it, period. No, you cant just throw an LT-1 into a v6 fourth gen and yes, a highly modded 3.4 will walk with a stock 350 any day of the week. Intake, Exhaust, Chip, Pully, Dogbone, and maintaining the vehical, it will run very quick for what it is, but you wont see anything higher then low 14s with an auto 3.4 car without running into bigger issues. If your looking for a quick daily driver, you have one. If you want something to blow mustangs and camaros away, your going to need a ligher car or a bigger motor vehical.

i thought 3.4 DOHC's could run with LT1's

Mine can and has, and I have proof in the form of a timeslip. That was versus a 1997 auto, with a CAI, and UD pulleys. Him versus my dads 1994 6-speed, stock, and they were side by side from a roll. The 97 ran a 15.4 while I ran a 15.2.

i thought 3.4 DOHC's could run with LT1's

Mine can and has, and I have proof in the form of a timeslip. That was versus a 1997 auto, with a CAI, and UD pulleys. Him versus my dads 1994 6-speed, stock, and they were side by side from a roll. The 97 ran a 15.4 while I ran a 15.2.

ok

i didnt know people with cutlass's put chevy bow ties on there cars

hell yeah. it makes you cool. it's the new fad.

hell yeah. it makes you cool. it's the new fad.

Really? Where can I get one for my Buick :lol: