pics of the vert

1BADVR4

nice car. what things did you fix on it with only 58k?

that looks to be an awesome place for pics,

theres one of those pictures with a scenery identical to that(cept w/o the cutty :wink: ) in the hallways at school

nice car. what things did you fix on it with only 58k?

that looks to be an awesome place for pics,

theres one of those pictures with a scenery identical to that(cept w/o the cutty :wink: ) in the hallways at school

I fixed a broken top frame. I think somebody tried to put the top down without unlatching it first.

Do you know where the pic at your school was taken?

God that is a SWEET street, makes me think of a porsche driving down the middle of it, top down, and leaves blowing around behind it :drool:

God I would love to get on that street, and just leave 2 solid black stripes from one end to the other....

yah btw nice picture :thumbsup:

God that is a SWEET street, makes me think of a porsche driving down the middle of it, top down, and leaves blowing around behind it :drool:

God I would love to get on that street, and just leave 2 solid black stripes from one end to the other....

yah btw nice picture :thumbsup:

I have loved that street ever since I was a kid. I would always watch for it as we passed it. It is near Manistee Michigan, a vacation town on lake Michigan. When we passed that street I knew we were almost there. I believe it's called Eastlake Rd in Eastlake Michigan. I have a picture of every car I've ever owned and driven to Manistee on that street (4 pictures). I will post them when I get home from work.

It almost looks like photoshop becuz it is so surreal, the way the trees are all the same type, and evenly spaced, and it looks as if that road goes on forever. That truly is an awesome street. I love how it doesn't have any lines either.

Wow I really want to be there right now, with the t-tops off in my 11 second Fiero.

Then i woke up and realized my 11 second Fiero has a frozen motor, and is missing the Fiero body, frame, and everything else as of now.

That must be bliss, drivng down that road at like 15mph. God I'd love that....If I ever go to Michigan I will seriously do a photo shoot. Maybe at sunset....

It almost looks like photoshop becuz it is so surreal, the way the trees are all the same type, and evenly spaced, and it looks as if that road goes on forever. That truly is an awesome street. I love how it doesn't have any lines either.

Wow I really want to be there right now, with the t-tops off in my 11 second Fiero.

Then i woke up and realized my 11 second Fiero has a frozen motor, and is missing the Fiero body, frame, and everything else as of now.

That must be bliss, drivng down that road at like 15mph. God I'd love that....If I ever go to Michigan I will seriously do a photo shoot. Maybe at sunset....

I will give you directions.

I will give you directions.

seriously pm them to me......I live in Canton....thanks

I'm posting a copy of the directions here for everybody to enjoy and some Manistee pictures.

Take I75 north to M10 (past Zilwaukee bridge)

Take M10 West to M115 (near Clare)

Take M115 North To Cadillac

Just After You pass Cadillac lake on 115 you will see a Traffic light at M55

Take M55 West Toward Manistee

M55 Starts to curve to the north. You'll Pass Oaks Correctional Facility on your right (maximum security prison)

You'll go down a large hill and the street will be at the bottom of the hill on your left.

If you get to the end of M55 at US31 you've gone too far. Turn around. It's only about 1.5 miles from the end of M55.

It's best to go in the summertime.

If you want to go to Manistee, take M55 until it ends and turn left. It will take you right into town. Enjoy Manistee, the Victorian port city. Once you see it you will come back again and again.

DCP_6340_JPG.jpg

september%2021%20175.jpg

Dsc02062.jpg

Dsc02994.jpg