cutty seats in a lumina

DaveFromColorado

1st gen W's are completely swapable except the rear seats from 2dr to 4 dr.
I put a 4 door rear seat in my old 2 door Grand Am, and the only difference was the bottom cushion needed a little more support on the bottom to raise it up, so I jammed some acoustical foam underneath it and it looked like it belonged there. Not too sure how the W's are, but I thought I'd share that seeing as some GM car lines have similar "quirks."

1st gen W's are completely swapable except the rear seats from 2dr to 4 dr.
I put a 4 door rear seat in my old 2 door Grand Am, and the only difference was the bottom cushion needed a little more support on the bottom to raise it up, so I jammed some acoustical foam underneath it and it looked like it belonged there. Not too sure how the W's are, but I thought I'd share that seeing as some GM car lines have similar "quirks."

There will be a lot of gap in the corners by the doors if you try 2 door into 4. I've got a great leather set out of a coupe that is completely useless because of that fact. The rear backrest portion of it is molded slightly different on the sides as well for different contours.

the front seats should be a direct swap including the wiring if your car had power seats. If you car didn't, use a 500 watt or bigger amp wire kit and be sure to use the fuse as well.

The backs will go in the car but look like they don't quite belong there.

the front seats should be a direct swap including the wiring if your car had power seats. If you car didn't, use a 500 watt or bigger amp wire kit and be sure to use the fuse as well.

The backs will go in the car but look like they don't quite belong there.

Or you can do it the factory way and pull a power seat harness from a car in the junkyard. The harness runs up to the C200 and can be removed from there.