miw-west/East vs West

Tigershark

are there more W-bodies in the mid-west and East than in the west? I notice most of the members are from these areas. Are there any members in the west? apart from me and Hoken Bokem? I also went to the midwest in July and everywhere I looked there was a cutty, here in my town every corner you turn there is a Mustang or an eclipse, or a civic, or a .... etc etc, well .sh.. I guess you get it. and then here comes a lonely red cutty which is mine. I like it cause its different and it kind of puts me on my own against all these ricers. but it would be cool to get together and show off in a group. well anyways, whats up the lack of W's in the West?

No not really, I wasn't asking about events or such, basically I was asking if there were more of these vehicles sold in the eastern part of the US or if there was another reason for the lack of Wbody's in the west. I believe that is a general question, I hope.

I'm from Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada, and I can say I have the only white Lumina coupe (population of 230,000). There is two other coupes, and then s bunch of base 4 door Luminas. Lots of Cutty's, I actually had my driver training in one, nice cars. There are also alot of GP's.

Same here though, tons of Civics, and etc.

- Jeff L.