moved post about PMIII

Lee

For the moderator that felt he needed to move it out of the GP turbo forum to General.....What brake system does every single Turbo Grand Prix have? Answer PMIII. My question is for people knowledgeable on the PMIII. Where better to place a question about a PMIII?

I felt I'd get a better response from people who all have the same system and experience with it. Though I admitt I considered a dual post myself.

Now if anyone would be so kind as to consider this Regal owner's trouble with the PMIII.

Newest question is on the possibility that this problem could be caused by air getting in through the low rear resivior. (can't spell that for squat.) And the 40 pumps it took to relieve the system pressure making it worse. Hoping a good bleed may be all it needs.

Reference previous post, May be in "general" if it dissappears from this forum.

Chris A is the ABS Expert amongst other points of value, but I will say its worth drain the rear and filling it then bleed out the back, with some execution of the pedal while bleeding the rear just in case there is air deeper in the ABS Master Cylinder, that since your replaced the Accumulator and this will introduce air closer to the pump fluid circuitry if not bled per instructions i.e. hit the brake pedal hard 5 times, rest then ignition key to on, let pump cycle off then ign key off, hit brake pedal hard 5 times, key on, pump cycles....repeat 5 times. All we like to hear is your results, so that we may better help the next owner, and share the Cheers of your success.

Edit: the main reason rear reservoir to go dry is the common to leak on any W-body Rear Proportioning Valve! Check that too!

Jeff M

Guest Anonymous

You get a day off. For this post and for the other one you posted in the wrong section. The PM feature does work if you have a problem.

The PM III is NOT TGP specific, that's why I moved it.