rke programming wire

stockgp

where the hell is the damn thing? the only wire i can find is black and yellow. is this it? i grounded it, but nothing happened. it might be for the power antenna? i assume the wire would have a connector on the end, what does it look like? if the black/yellow wire is the programming wire, why aren't the locks cycling when i ground it? anybody?

From what i can remember, they are not all the same color. But if it was the only wire that wasn't connected near your power antenna, that would be it (Unless someone cut up the factory wires). Also, double check where you are grounding the wire to. Maybe it just isn't grounding out. :?

I will try to take a pic for you....

i found it, i traced it back to the receiver. thanks though. only problem is, when i ground it nothing happens. i checked the receiver and all the solders are good. matter of fact it looks brand new. i don't know what's wrong

where the hell is the damn thing? the only wire i can find is black and yellow. is this it? i grounded it, but nothing happened. it might be for the power antenna? i assume the wire would have a connector on the end, what does it look like? if the black/yellow wire is the programming wire, why aren't the locks cycling when i ground it? anybody?

The RKE module/control box could be shot.. like 96.78% of all the others out there.

was the bolt that you grounded it to painted??? if so I would try a different location....

no the bolt was clean

The RKE module/control box could be shot.. like 96.78% of all the others out there.

maybe. i just came back from the junk yard, but ididn't find a single w with keyless. figures

• 6 years later...