94 Pontiac Bonneville W-body right?

Tigershark

I bought it at another auction, I think this one was used in people smuggling down here in Az, so its not in great shape, got it for $400 dollars though. anyways the reason I'm here is cause the Turn signal handle is broken off and I wanted to replace it with a new one, has anyone replaced this yet? are there any breaks you can advice me on? Thanks.

not a W...

i know one place where you can find some guys who own bonnies is at gmfwd.com

I'm also an admin over there so look me up sometime if you need assistance over there.

The Bonneville's an H-Body, a twin to the Buick LeSabre and Olds Eighty Eight (and to a lesser extent, the Buick Park Avenue and Olds Ninety Eight, which are on a stretched "H" platform.)

Is the signal lever snapped clean off? If it is, where is it broken? If you have enough beef on the stick to grab onto, pull it straight out. If not, you can try to drill the remnants of it out, otherwise you have to pull the column apart and replace the wiper switch (which is what the TS lever plugs into...)

You should be able to use a lever from any H-Body, but I'm partial to the Bonneville levers myself. I had a LeSabre and I switched all my levers (TS, tilt, and shift levers) over to Bonneville parts. The levers are actually the same across the GM spectrum, but the H-Body levers' cruise control wires plug right into the wiper switch, whereas the older GM levers had a wire running down the whole length of the column.