cutty vert pictures?

ThunderBat

I f any of you guys out there with the nice cutty verts have any wallpaper sized pics (especially some nice 3/4 views or even profiles) I'd love to have some for PaintShopping and for my slideshow screensaver...if you dont mind...you can either PM me or just zap them to my email addy...either way would be great

thanx in advance guys!

:oops: ....Ummmm, please dont take this the wrong way because I totally agree that WhiteOut's ride is one clean, hot and tasty machine...but you see my PaintShop program seems to have two colors that it absolutely refuses to alter...and they are Silver and White...so as much as I appreciate the offer of the pics I really wont be able to do much with them...anything in the primary colors or something dark will work in the program much better...thanx anyway tho.

But if you would just like me to do a Paint Chop of your car and leave it white I can do that! :D 8)

:oops: ....Ummmm, please dont take this the wrong way because I totally agree that WhiteOut's ride is one clean, hot and tasty machine...but you see my PaintShop program seems to have two colors that it absolutely refuses to alter...and they are Silver and White...so as much as I appreciate the offer of the pics I really wont be able to do much with them...anything in the primary colors or something dark will work in the program much better...thanx anyway tho.

But if you would just like me to do a Paint Chop of your car and leave it white I can do that! :D 8)

, please dont take this the wrong way but, it sounds like you need a better program....

Sorry I couldn't be of more help then. Believe me I still lust after my dream car, a 93' Tripple Black 3.4 DOCH 5 Speed Convertible. Untill then though, this is my car and there's not much I can do about it.

Get Photoshop CS, Has alot less problems with color tolarences and has damn near the same amount of functions at PSP. Photoshop is alittle less friendly however.

mine

Nice, was it sold through Joseph Olds? I remember a car very similar coming in occasionally...

umm no through what was jack huelsman (now jeff schimdt) here in dayton back in 95 is when my mom bought it then i bought it off her last yr