Head liner

TurboGTU

The sunroof headliner board has the moldings for the sunroof mechanism and controls, while the non-sunroof headliner does not have any of that.

My fiancee and I just changed the headliner in her TGP. She ordered it from here: http://www.autoheadliner.com/main.html

It's a top quality product, and comes with some damn good glue as well.

Nice info!! :D So did you pick Sand Beige or Doeskin to match a tan interior TGP??

Looks like Medium Blue would be a nice choice for a gray interior as in some of the TGPs and the TSTE. I will be doing Tan in 2 TGPs and already have cloth for the TSTE. Only fun that is not said is in removing the leftover foam after you take off the old liner cloth!! :evil:

Thanks Luke!!

Jeff M

She has a grey interior, so she picked the 'Medium Grey' color. It was just a tad darker then the stock, but to an unknowing eye, you wouldn't know the difference.

Removing the old foam was easy! I used a little wire brush and just went to town on the board. I had it all removed in about 20 minutes. Keep in mind that brush was a no larger then the size of a toothbrush! So get a larger brush, and a shop vac in hand and you can have it done in no time!

Just FYI, the the previous owner of my TGP had the headliner replaced at a place called "Gotcha Covered Auto Uphostery, Inc." in Woodstock, GA and it matches perfectly.

On the replacement invoice, it's listed as "headliner material beechwood."

On the original window sticker from my TGP, the inteiror is listed as "light beechwood."

Oh..I mean headliner shell.. :lol: . Theres metal and wires showing..no surface to redo. :shock: . Good find. I have 3 alphostery shops neer me so thats no biggie. 2 to buy meterial..and one that sells and installs.I even have my uncles brother inlaw that did/or does Low Riders 8) . I was thinking of stitching TGP or Turbo on the head rest in red on tan. Or what would be a good color? I need to paint the dash though. It's sunbleached :!:

Dam! I know..I had sent a turbo to Canada. Costoms had at it. My recipiant had to pay for thier boxcutting :shock: . They'll prob beat the hell out of it.

Thanks for the offer.