HUD WIndshields

supreme_style21

ive never acually been in a car with HUD but they look cool as hell. I would prob enjoy just as much as you guys and I want to get a car with one soon

Go test drive a GTP or something. I'd buy a car just for HUD.

Guest TurboSedan

i think the main reason i don't like mine is because of how it sits on the dash. when i first installed the HUD, i used a really bad warped dashpad from the same car the HUD came from. well i got rid of that and cut a hole in my nicer original dashpad. it looks ALOT better now, but still sorta looks like crap. that is the reason i am contemplating getting rid of it altogether. if i found a nice blue (or black) HUD dashpad i'd definately keep it. besides, wiring that thing up was alot of work! i don't think i'll find one though :?

but now that i drive my other car i don't really miss it at all. my other car has a power moonroof too...that alone more than makes up for it not having HUD! my next car doesn't have to have HUD, but it better have a power moonroof!

ive never acually been in a car with HUD but they look cool as hell. I would prob enjoy just as much as you guys and I want to get a car with one soon

Go test drive a GTP or something. I'd buy a car just for HUD.

I might start looking at some GTP's. In about a year this car will be paid off and I can sell it and get a new car.