My W is gone II.

THe_DeTAiL3R

Why are you guys never anywhere close to me when you junk your cars??? Anyway, save your ignition module - they're prone to quit working and pricey to replace. I'm not sure if it's the same one on the 3100 however.

I'll take that front license plate holder! Also do you have the cover for the door handle and lock linkages for the driver's side door? Any chance you still have the rear license plate lights (the lenses that mount to the bumper?)

Drop me a PM if you have any of these items available. I'll buy them off of you if shipping is reasonable (I have a PayPal account BTW...)

And another thing, save the front fenders and the decklid for yourself. I'm sure they're plug-n-play with your 95 :wink: ...

Poor car. :cry:

Still have the low coolant sensor? Does it work? The one in my 94 is acting up, I think it's the same.

My COOLANT light was always on, therefore I don't think it worked.

Hopefully this weekend I have some time to take more parts off so I can get rid of the car (need the room on the driveway). I get home from work around 7:30 and I'm too tired and lazy and its dark outside.. :cry:

Well I spend this evening taking off more stuff

-alternator

-PS pump (broke off the plastic piece that goes to the reservior hose :x , but if you can swap over the reservior the pump is still good)

-ECM

-truck solenoid

-rear seats (the headrests were broken off a long time ago, FYI) and the rear console, didn't feel like taking off the passthrough..

-interior overhead light

probably a few other things. Anyway I'm done tearing stuff off the car. I'll get the wheels off when its towed to the wreckers, probably this week.

Well it's gone. They came and took it away when I was at work today.. maybe sometime I'll get to visit it in car heaven (junkyard) :lol:

Was a damn good car and I drove the piss out of it everyday without it letting me down. I'll miss it and it's retro 80s gadgets.

R.I.P :cry: