My W is gone II.

THe_DeTAiL3R

Okay well it isn't quite gone yet, but its just a phone call away for the flatbed to come and haul it to the crushers..

Front lights and battery removed (anything else I should take?). Still excellent running 2.8 and tranny. :cry:

S2400017.jpg

New RAM-AIR front end :wink:

S2400002.jpg

Oh yeah, use METAL on hoods... :roll:

S2400018.jpg

Where'd my interior go??

S2400007.jpg

S2400009.jpg

Lots of leg room now..

S2400012.jpg

sexy..

S2400004.jpg

And now something pleasing to the eyes 8)

S2400005.jpg

keep your "header pannel" the fiberglass thing for the headlights - those are useful to keep 'round ... especially if you have a minor fender-bender.

--Dave.

keep your "header pannel" the fiberglass thing for the headlights - those are useful to keep 'round ... especially if you have a minor fender-bender.

--Dave.

Will that even work on his new GP with the mini quads?

C-BAD I would see if you can pull the steering wheel.

OMG - would you please pull the alternator and PS pump for me please? Both are going bad on my new Euro. If you don't want to, that's fine.

Sure

Anybody else that needs anything (worth somethign, not some cheap part that takes lots of time to remove) I'll remove it.

--Dave.

Will that even work on his new GP with the mini quads?

C-BAD I would see if you can pull the steering wheel.

Yeah I don't see the point in keeping the header panel thing.. I don't have room for everything.

The deal with the steering wheel- I don't have the correct signal light switch in it (just a basic one that was in my old column). Meaning the buttons are useless. If I can pull the wheel without a puller, I'll try to take it off and put my old one on. Pulling the whole column isn't worth my time.

Keep your air-box so you can gut out the bottom on it and then put it on your new car.

--Dave.

They are different size I really doubt it would fit. The newer one is a different shape. The box on the 88' IS gutted, and I noticed no improvement from that. I'm keeping the 95 stock unless I get a REAL CAI.

I don't think the header pannel will work with the miniquads, so that idea was useless..

and even tho the gutted air-box doesn't do anything for performance, it sure does sound cool as hell.

little things like keeping your computer, injectors and things like that may be usefull in the future, or even sellable on e-bay for a good ammount of money.

--Dave.

Save the steering wheel & controls at least anyway.. just undo the nut, stick some 2x4s behind it and beat them with a BFH.. should come off. I don't know how different they are from the non-control wheels, maybe you could just pull the button pad. I'd say rear console and pass through panel..

I don't need any of these things but people are always lookin for them.. maybe even the headlight or door switches too.

How about those red supports and hoses? The look pretty cool and would be nice to add to my TGP. Also, if you do end up pulling the steering wheel, I could use that turn signal switch in case I botch mine while trying to fix it.

Why are you stripping a perfectly fine running car?

Cause the engine and trans are the only good thing on the car.. its only a 2.8 anyways.

Brakes, tires, struts, dirty/wrecked interior, RUST (and holes), needs paint job, just about everything needed replacing, it did it's job...

Its too hard to sell a beatup w-body that needs everything replaced on it. Best to sell and save the "SE" parts I can use some stuff on my '95. I'm gonna keep the wheels also for winter use.

sorry to see ANOTHER W-body meet its match. but like you said, its served its time.

but man those black x-laces look damn sexy!!!

Exactly. It took ~4 years of my brutal abuse..lol. I did do regular maintenance on the fluids and stuff, so it kept going. 280,000km ain't bad at all.

And yes, these give me a boner each time I see them. :wink:

S2400006.jpg