wrecked my z

Garrett8

rear ended a jeep liberty last night, if it wasnt for the spare on the back my car would be alright, i know this thread is uselss with out pics, well i will have some one my caardomain page this after noon

The spare tire is what fucked up the car? How? I thought it would help it... :(

None the less, it's wrecked. Another Z that might be junked. I can't blame you if you don't want to fix it though. I probably wouldn't.

The spare tire is what fucked up the car? How? I thought it would help it... :(

that's what i thought too. make sure you get it fixed, your car is too sweet to be junked!

well im trying to charge some batteries for my digi cam, but the front bumper is fine the hood, grill, grill lights are gonna need to be replaced, the middle of the hood above the grill hit the back tire causing the whole hood to get a nice big crease in it limiting visibility, and u can see the brace across the front that the dog bone connects to is somewhat bent, the car was driveable and unless the insurance company totals the car i will fix it since it has a rebuilt tranny, but i might sell it, if they do total it i still miht keep it and just not sell it, im just worried about my insurance going up, but the officer told me they might not give me a ticket, and i still have a date monday afternoon, just now we have to take her 97 maxima, unless we want to drive around in the fucked up Z with no hood, since im gonna take it off tonight

OUCH!! taht sucks man. doesnt look too bad other than the hood.

I almost rear ended a 74 T/A coming out of a car show last sunday :oops:

damn police stopping traffic

i bet im one of the only college kids that has a Z34 hood bent all to hell sitting underneath their dorm room bed, you should have seen the looks on everyones face when we carried it inside so now i can drive again

YAY!

i bet im one of the only college kids that has a Z34 hood bent all to hell sitting underneath their dorm room bed, you should have seen the looks on everyones face when we carried it inside so now i can drive again

YAY!

I had the old front facia of my car shoved under my bed for a while. Got strange looks.

well the metal brace that runs along the front that the dogbone is attached to is kinda bent so im a little worried about that, other than that im not to worried

Ouch, that's not good. Bent core support usually = totaled.

Well, as long as everything can still bolt onto it, maybe that part won't need fixed.