Lumina DigiDash Project #2

Baddflash

Well it would seem stevezasycho and myself have a lot of the same ideas for our cars and this is one of them. I never thought anyone else would attempt this mod and was fairly confident I'd be the only one with it so I didn't start till I found out steve was doing the same thing. Damnit

The dash is finished and is sittin' in my other lumina cause thats where most of it came from, LOL. I have to say I am really impressed with how it looks in place and can't wait to install it after I get the buttons mounted somewhere which won't be happening till after I move. I love the total blackout cause you see nothing till you turn it on and the guages appear to be floating and none of the idiot light can be seen unless they are on.

Anyway here are some really crappy pics, I need a new camera, badly.

386684_115_full.jpg

386684_123_full.jpg

386684_125_full.jpg

386684_124_full.jpg

Thanks Steve. Not trying to steal the light from your project. I never expected another Lumina owner to do the same thing(s). But they're not up and running yet...you're actually ahead of me cause I haven't got a decent spot to mount the buttons, yet.

Well, we're actually at about the same spots here.. You haven't gotten the butons mounted yet.. i haven't gotten my idiot lights done yet, lol.. As for your buttons, why not directly below the cluster, above the column? There should be more thn ample space in the dash iteslf once you get passed the foam pad of it.. Just a thought.. And don't worry about takin light from kine, lol.. That's why I posted the progress with the hope someone would payt me to do this.. Or at the very least, try it themselves.. lol