Question about front bumpers/fascias

jeremy

can a cutty sedan from bumper bolt up to a coupe with miniquads??? I am thinking that the sedan center is too wide.....I think that it would look tits with miniquads though...PS anyone?

88_1.JPG

270861_102_full.jpg

wouldn't be the first time someone modifyed a bumper to fit a cutlass :?

huh?

jeremy...dont you remember the guy with the front spoiler that molded a BMW front bumper onto his Cutlass coupe? BTW it does look wider than the coupes plus the inner parking lights are shaped differently. It looks cleaner, because there isn't as many damn lines profiled into it

:shock: ...does that sedan have CLEAR CORNERS?...& will they work on a COUPE!?... :idea:

They are partly clear, there is orange towards the back. And I highly doubt they will fit on a coupe, they look too big.

I didn't even realize that the fascia had different "ribbing"......hmmm.....

Yeah, the coupes have a much more pronouced set, and I don't think the spacing is the same, but then again I've never parked the two side by side to make sure either.

i don't think you have a chance in hell unless you have ALOT of time and money to complete it.

the look totally different.. seems like your headlights are currently too close, for the coupe front fiasca to fit.