Anyone want to make a little cash [concerning my car]????

90TGP

As you probably know, I'm sick of my tan interior. There is a 93 GP at a local junkyard that has the exact interior I want to swap with [Not sure if the whole interior is still there, but most of it is]. I'm not exactly an interior person, so I would easily screw something up trying to swap it out.

Would anyone want to swap the interiors for me? You can have my tan interior plus a little cash if you want [minus the rear seats/console unless I can find a dark charcoal replacement, and minus the hud/dash unless you can swap the 93 HUD into the TGP].

I don't know what to offer for something like this, but if anyone wants to make a little extra cash?

As you probably know, I'm sick of my tan interior. There is a 93 GP at a local junkyard that has the exact interior I want to swap with [Not sure if the whole interior is still there, but most of it is]. I'm not exactly an interior person, so I would easily screw something up trying to swap it out.

Would anyone want to swap the interiors for me? You can have my tan interior plus a little cash if you want [minus the rear seats/console unless I can find a dark charcoal replacement, and minus the hud/dash unless you can swap the 93 HUD into the TGP].

I don't know what to offer for something like this, but if anyone wants to make a little extra cash?

I sure as hell might consider that. Would you want the ENTIRE interior swapped? Dash and all??

The dash pad, hud [it has the newer 91+ hud, which is slightly different from the TGP hud], the bar thind that holds the air vents, and the outside part of glove box and the part under the steering wheel. Carpet, door panels, a/b/c pillars, rear deck, center console, rear seats, speaker covers, headliner, front and rear seatbelts, and the headliner peice on the sunroof.

The dash pad, hud [it has the newer 91+ hud, which is slightly different from the TGP hud], the bar thind that holds the air vents, and the outside part of glove box and the part under the steering wheel. Carpet, door panels, a/b/c pillars, rear deck, center console, rear seats, speaker covers, headliner, front and rear seatbelts, and the headliner peice on the sunroof.

Hell, I'd be up for that. How much would you be willing to pay?

It would depend on how much the junkyard would charge for the interior peices [that's if they even have every single peice I need].

I don't know on price, but would probably offer $100 and some beer & pretzals.

It would depend on how much the junkyard would charge for the interior peices [that's if they even have every single peice I need].

I don't know on price, but would probably offer $100 and some beer & pretzals.

Skip the beer and I'll be interested, at least for me, I don't drink, but pretzels!!! :D