92 lumina wont start...

john10

guys im looking for an engine electrical diagram of a 92 3.1L lumina, if somone has the chiltons diagram can you take a pic and post it for me i would really appreciate it thanks.

Also if someone knows the answer to this problem, it would make my life much easier...

Ok heres the prob, the lumina doesnt want to start anymore , i get fuel, but no spark. i replaced the icm behind the coil packs because alot of problem similar, usually ends up being that. But when it did start... at higher speeds it sometimes studdered like it was going to stall, and it has stalled on me a couple times same way. So i obviously figure it electrical, any body know the prob or what to check next. OH and one time it would fight to start acted the same as it did now but started after a fight....., any help would be much appreciated, thanks...

p.s engine light use to come on and off some times engine would feel like it slow'd down when it came on...

kind of sounds like a T.C. lock up problem

try starting it in neutral, see if it acts any better

you could also put a Carbon Fiber hood on it too....I hear that helps with performance

:lol:

ok i pulled the trouble code all i get is 12 over and over again, nothing else, i also have replaced the crank shaft position sensor, still no luck anybody else, ohh and if anybody has the engine wire diagram or the same car can you please take a pic of it and post it ty. And i appreciate the help you guys have offered so far and just want to say thanks for that...