Its painted! Before pics

Jcrow

WOW.. That is QUITE the transformation!!! Makes me excited to get my "Rust Bucket" back to Better than original condition!! Did you put new rocker panels on, or simply have the rust cut out, and new metal welded in? Looks fucking KILLER! :D

jcrow....

for your pic to appear in your sig, delete the "." at the end of the address. Aslong as the pic isn't too big it will then show your car!

BTW. love the new look!!

Yes, I got new rockers right from the dealer, cut the old ones completely off. There is also an inner rocker panel but mine was rusted away so I got two 6' angle irons and plug welded them to the pinchweld. I needed to do that to have something to weld the bottom of the new rockers to. You cant see the other side but there was a hole under the gas door also. All the holes other than the rockers were patched in using metal from the old trunk. The before pics have the new trunk installed, It happened to be the same color from the junkyard!

In Buffalo they dump unneccesarly excess amounts of salt on the road in the winter. It could be a blizzard and 0 degrees F out and the roads will be wet with salt water

Yep... :cry:

In Buffalo they dump unneccesarly excess amounts of salt on the road in the winter. It could be a blizzard and 0 degrees F out and the roads will be wet with salt water

Yep... :cry:

They do that here in Wisconsin too. I can't believe that is the same car, it looks great. Hopefully mine will look that good when it's done too. Where did you get the paint done? I wll be looking for a good place in the spring, and if it's a place that has a chain out here I would definatly call them for mine.

12hrs+ a day on the weekends, and 4-8 hrs after work every night! I had to say no to friends, which sucks but you cant get anything done while standing around drinking beer! but don't worry I'm making up for lost drinking time