crashed my cutlass, well Can it be fixed? (UPDATE) PICS

Smoke1991

Well, heading home from a date, i droped her off and started back towards my house. About 2 exits away from my house, i was in the middle lane of a 3 lane hiway, doing 45, windows down, music blasting. and for a split second my eyes shut

I made full contact with the wall. need all 3 body parts, the front right tire fender, door, and the rear right tire fender. everything has a nasty gash pushing it inwards, especially the door.

Body parts needed

Door, front and back wheel fenders, corner marker, maybe new modlings.

it also wacked out my alighnment, which was fuxored allready.

I know i broke some shit on the right now, so im guessing the bj, and a bunch of other crap.

My first accident, i am so happy that i had my belt on. because if i dident, the force woulda launched me across the car into the passanger seat. and by then the car woulda been totoaled.

im still in shock, just thought u guys might wana know

ill have pics tommorow, i wana know if there is a way to replace the back right wheel fender. it looks like its one jiant peice. is it fixible or do i need to sand and fill it?

im so confused right now.

now i think i am ready to sell it, depending how much is going to go into this.

holy shiit, glad your ok.

the back fender you speak of is the unibody, the only option you have for replacement of that is to cut it out and weld in new sheet metal, so most likely you will have to beat it out with a hammer and fill it.

i'd definately need to see pictures to be sure, but it sounds like it can be saved prety easy.

yeah, it's crazy what a split second can do to you.

a friend of mine fell asleap at the wheel and ended up taking out 40 feet of gaurd rail, totally trashing his uncles malibu and only woke up b/c of the dust from the airbag made him cough.

i was not intoxicated at all, i had nothing that night, the whole day was awsome, i just finished fixing my remote start and alarm, cleaned the car, the day was awsome, met this girl the other night and we went on a date lastnight, i droped her off, started heading back home, and bam, i fucking hit a POS wall.

so, what am i looking at exactly to fix it, im getting the car checked out today by a mechanic for the powertrain/suspension.

i was not intoxicated at all, .

that is good to hear, I was just assuming that going from the middle lane to the rail you would have to be pretty wasted.....glad to hear that you are alright, and the damage doesn't look too bad.

my first accident, i poped my cherry :oops:

im feeling better now, now i get to go to work, ill bbl, id like to discuss how to take care of some things, like taking the pannel and door of correctly..etc

easy fix except for the rear fender, that isn't easily replaced (either needs repair, or cut off old, and a new piece has to be welded on) at least you're alright and noone else was involved!

im aiming for this saturday, HOPEFULLY!, i need to get a part and mail it down to florida for my business, if i dont do it, i dont know if i can go.

the back pannel will be taken care of by a body shop, i will not attempt to work on it, let someone else do it. the door, side moldings, front fender i am taking care of.

i seriously have to say it was worth crashing into a wall. i really like this girl. :wink:

I hate to say it but that's exactly why you don't close your eye's when you're tired and driving down the road. You're so lucky it was the guardrail you hit and not another car. I hope you learn from this and enjoy the fact you're lucky to still be alive.

I hate to say it but that's exactly why you don't close your eye's when you're tired and driving down the road. You're so lucky it was the guardrail you hit and not another car. I hope you learn from this and enjoy the fact you're lucky to still be alive.

i dont like your negative imput so fuck off... there was NO ONE ON THE FUCKING ROAD!!!

Hey,

I have a Black 1993 Cutlass Supreme SL with a Buck twenty on the clock runinng great, Also in great shape with no rust, And a sunroof. Let me know if you or anyone is interested.

Good luck with your cutty,

Justin

i dont like your negative imput so fuck off... there was NO ONE ON THE FUCKING ROAD!!!

It's not my fault you're a complete moron that obviously shouldn't be allowed to drive on the road, considering you're not intelligent enough to not take a nap while driving a car by yourself. I don't know why I would expect you learn anything from this or even be mature enough to give an appropriate response.

I hate to say it but it's almost too bad that wasn't a telephone pole you hit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

now now children...play nice :D telling him that he shoulda hit a pole instead just isn't cool dude.... :thumbsdown:

the damage to your car looks to be purely superficial and only body damage. Get some new panels, and you should be fine.