Possible new car: 98 GTP Coupe

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Ok guys,

I may have found a new vehicle. Im in PA right now, and there is a black GTP coupe, 98 i think, for $6500. It looks like its in good shape, probably around 90k miles. I didnt get a good look at it, but does that seem resonable?

I agree depending on the condition that sounds like a damn good price... my friend here is looking for a GTP and they are too hard to find and when u do find one..... they are like 12gs or above

I agree depending on the condition that sounds like a damn good price... my friend here is looking for a GTP and they are too hard to find and when u do find one..... they are like 12gs or above

same here, took me a while to find mine

i would hop on it while you got the chance man

i thought that the PE was your dream car that you wanted for years and years. kinda strange to run away now ain't it?

i want the PE if you sell it.

Post some pics!!! I'd say $6500 is reasonable if the original owners took good care of it. If it has the obvious signs of neglect, then run far, far away!!! If it's a 2000 model selling for that low, then you might have to question why. I watched an eBay auction last year for a 2000 GTP coupe that went for $4500. I read the feedback and the buyer said the seller didn't disclose their being a cracked head :shock: . I guess you get what you pay for...

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, The PE is my dream car. I just saw another for the first time totally tricked out, and I found round fog lights with those angel eyes or halos or whatever... just what I wanted. but if this GTP coupe is good, the project is over :oops:

How much do you want for it? I'll actually fix it.

i called it first, bitch :lol:

yes i too will actually fix it and enjoy the hell out of it.

Guest Anonymous

No go on the GTP. I looked at it a litttle better... 120k on a 4 year old car! The outside was in good shape, but the leather inside was all cracked and messed up. Looked like a bad apple.