Look what came in the mail today!

sonyman87

its an exaust cut out.. basicly you weld it in to your exaust pipe and when you wanna get a few extra hp out of yoru motor you uncap the soilid plate and it lets the exuast out there.. basicly like running strait headers with a full exaust installed. With a spin of a few wing nuts you can cap it back up and be street legal again

its 2.5 inch so its the same size as my down pipe i will host a video clip when i get it installed so you guys can see and hear it.

this is something I want to get badly, recently my exhaust broke open right before the CAT (flex pipe failed). Ive been running around like that for the past week till I get time to go to the shop. While the noise is annoying my top end is AWESOME.

I would personally like to get an electronic one though so you can have it closed for a good low end launch and then flip the switch to open it when I get into my top end.

I have an exhaust cutout, but it's a Mr. Gasket remote-open type. Not electronic, there is a metal cable that you hook up somewhere else (i.e. dash). I was going to get a Jegs cutout such as that one, but it wasn't available in 2", and the Mr. Gasket one was. Still haven't installed it. I would sell it if anyone is interested.

this is something I want to get badly, recently my exhaust broke open right before the CAT (flex pipe failed). Ive been running around like that for the past week till I get time to go to the shop. While the noise is annoying my top end is AWESOME.

I would personally like to get an electronic one though so you can have it closed for a good low end launch and then flip the switch to open it when I get into my top end.

i will consider the remote open........ but not the cabel push one.. i hear they break after a year or 2.

last i checked they are $160 for the electric open valve alone.

like 200 for the cutout and electric motor.. maybe more?

the cut out was 25bux plus shipping and tax it came to 35bux! probably the best and cheepest exaust mod there is