Someone hit me!

Speckkial

Hey man that could of been alot worse. Hopefully they don't total it out. Fortunately (or unfortunately?) my Cutlass has PLPD so if I get in an accident they won't total it out.. then again they won't pay to have it fixed either..

So you basically have liability insurance? I can't afford to do that just yet. I've dropped collision, but left comprehensive coverage. I MUST have comp on my cars! It is cheap enough to leave on there and covers a wide range of uncontrollable damages.

Essentially its just enough to say I have insurance. For what I have, it's already 1000 a year, same with my truck.

For what I have, it's already 1000 a year, same with my truck.

:shock: :shock: :shock: Liability for my car is about $250/year. I was paying $1,200 a year for complete full coverage. Without collision coverage, I'm paying $600/year.

I can explain it in a simple 2 word sentence. I'm 16.

Well I was 16 at one time as well.. you must have your own policy! I got to remain under the parents until I turned 18.

Nope, its pretty much the going rate around here for 16 year olds on their parents policy. My dad has never been in an accident, and my moms been in 17. My neighbor was 18 and he had a 96? Lumina and his was 950 a year.

*edit: I'd also like to mention my parents have separate policies because of my mom.*

Nope, its pretty much the going rate around here for 16 year olds on their parents policy. My dad has never been in an accident, and my moms been in 17.

Your mom has been in 17 accidents? Woo! This was my first and hopefully my last.

Nope, its pretty much the going rate around here for 16 year olds on their parents policy. My dad has never been in an accident, and my moms been in 17.

Your mom has been in 17 accidents? Woo! This was my first and hopefully my last.

I was in an accident when I was your age. It was NOT fun. Three cars were involved. A brand new Dodge truck.. brand new Lincoln Continental.. and my old Cutlass Supreme. The way it went down - The lady in the Lincoln rear ended the Dodge truck - I then hit the Lincoln. ZERO damage was done to my car and the rear of the Lincoln. The front of the Lincoln sustained over 4k in damage, thanks to the receiver hitch mounted on the Dodge.

Well I was young, inexperienced, and all flustered, so I immediately thought I was at fault.. looked obvious from the scene - I hit the Lincoln, which pushed it into the Dodge, right? I basically admitted guilt and FUCKED myself right then and there. The insurance investigators had numerous talks with me about it, as they KNEW it was not 100% my fault, but because I admitted 100% guilt at the scene, they had to pay for it all. Neither of us were too happy.... NEVER EVER EVER admit to ANYTHING at the scene!!!

Wow man that would really suck. I've been lucky that the only "accident" I was in didn't damage the Blazer, but it did scratch my rear bumper on my Cutlass (backed into a 96 Blazer). No one cared, I left.

Wow man that would really suck. I've been lucky that the only "accident" I was in didn't damage the Blazer, but it did scratch my rear bumper on my Cutlass (backed into a 96 Blazer). No one cared, I left.

It did suck.. I remember the lady getting out of her car and coming up to me, yelling, ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND?!? IS IT THAT HARD TO SEE A STOPPED CAR?!? All I said was, um.. are you okay? then she called down and got off the fuckin rag. Bitch. I'd like to meet up with her again...

In Wisconsin there is no such thing as separate policies for married couples...even if they are separated. I get the brunt of the wife's 2 DWI's and 2 colisions. I recently got my first ticket in 16 years. Interference with a trafic sign or signal. That's what you get when the court downgrades a rolling stop.

duded your TOTALED according to any dealership or autoshop.. hell my sistesrs $7000 prix had less damage front bumper clilp and hood and they wanted to total it with no frame damage. it lookes likeyou have 2 doors a fender and some suspension work needing work so unless you do it yourself go aftermarket/junkyard parts your out a car